Second QMA retreat meeting
Date & Facts
11 – 13 Oct 2021
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel in Erfurt (link).
- 05 Jul 2021 Registration and call for abstract
- 15 Aug 2021 Abstract submission deadline
- 30 Aug 2021 Extended abstract submission deadline
- 24 Sep 2021 Program announcement
- 11 Oct 2021 QMA retreat
Travel Information & Registration
There will be bus transportation organized from Dresden and Würzburg to Erfurt. You can add this option during the registration process.
Registration is for free and ct.qmat young scientists are cordially invited to also participate in the subsequent fall school "Topological Quantum Matter 2021"at the Radisson Blu. Please indicate this during your registration.
Please find below the bus leaving times and bus station. Please be at the bus station latest 15 minutes before the bus is leaving that we can check your 3G status.
Monday 8 am at Lukasplatz, Dresden
Monday 9 am at Am Hubland, Würzburg
Wednesday 2 pm at Radisson Blu to Würzburg, Am Hubland
Wednesday 2 pm at Radisson Blu to Dresden, Lukasplatz
- Wear a FFP2 mask all the time inside buildings.
- The 3G rule applies, which means you would need to be vaccinated, recovered or tested. This will be proofed before you enter the bus or at the hotel. Please present your ID card and any applicable: Your vaccination card or certificate, Proof of recovery or Negative COVID-19 test.
Acceptable poster size: max. 120 x 150 cm, portrait format.
Time Slots for oral presentations: 20 mins, including 5 mins for discussion.
Inspired by the success of the first QMA retreat, the upcoming retreat is organized exclusively for young scientists at the PhD and Postdoc level from ct.qmat to share their research results through scientific presentations and discussions. These presentations will aim to provide an excellent introduction to various research activities of the cluster and empower the participants to build collaborations within the cluster. Additionally, the retreat will feature various fun activities which provide plenty of opportunities to network and socialize in a relaxed atmosphere.
Picture: © Erfurt Tourismus und Marketing GmbH/Barbara Neumann