Image: © Tobias Ritz/ ct.qmat
Image: © Matthias Popp
In order to enhance women’s academic career opportunities and thus to increase the proportion of women at all academic career levels, ct.qmat provides financial support to the female researchers for taking part in mentoring programs, soft skills, leadership, and coaching courses and workshops:
- BeWISE–Women in Science and Ingineering: July 30, 2020, online
- Female physicists meet and greet: February 11, 2021, online
- Fireplace chat on academic careers in the USA with Susanne Stemmer (University of California Santa Barbara): March 10, 2021, online Cluster retreat
- Fireplace chat on academic acreer with children with Sol Jacobsen (NTNU) and Tobias Meng (TU Dresden): October 11, 2021, second QMA retreat meeting in Erfurt
- BeWISE–Women in Science and Ingineering: April 27-29, 2022, INNSIDE Dresden
The acquired qualifications might be helpful for a leadership position in academia and for applying for a professorship.
A special activity of ct.qmat to foster gender equity is a promoting of professional networking opportunities for women through the Grete Hermann Network with its colloquium series.